My Reflection On Designing Curriculum
Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone ...
This is my reflection on the subject of Curriculum and Pedagogy. During I studied the subject, to do the assignment of individual tasks in a blog, then the second task is in the group that is designing the curriculum.
When designing the curriculum, I learned how a teacher should strive to produce a curriculum that can be implemented not only as a student but as an activity for children learning content.The first stage is I need to have expert groups and finally in my group there were only two members of group which is my own and also Nur Amira Binti Rojumin.
Step of designing:
- Briefing
- Find Sources to get information such as through book, articles, and website
- Identify what our aim, goal and objective in provide the curriculum.
- Identify on how to implement such as content, what the appropriate approaches we want to use in our curriculum
- Through lecture session, we try to understand and find out more of information of curriculum theory and practice
- Gathered the information obtained to ensure that they are interrelated
- Given part for easy to finish the curriculum design
- Discuss the part we have done for evaluate the appropriate of the curriculum, or should enhance the curriculum design.
- After finish all step, we will submit our assignment group.
This is the simple step our group use and plan. We try do the best in our assignment even there were only two members in the group but we happy do and cooperate together. For me, through this assignment, I was learned about the important of planning instruction, understand of children need and interest and also the society and cultural, then I know the important of foundation of curriculum which being our referring on selected the content, approach, method, and how to evaluate our curriculum for achieve our goal in education for young children, especially.
No comments:
Post a Comment